Post by thechakravarty on Jan 12, 2022 8:22:26 GMT
Hi everyone! My pen name is The Chakravarty. Chakravarty in Hindi means ruler of the world, which is what I become in my daydream. It seems all the world revolves around me. I have Maladaptive Daydreaming since childhood. I make physical movements such as jumping, pacing in the room or lip sync while daydreaming.
Post pandemic my grades have fallen because I wasted countless hours in Maladaptive daydreaming. I seem to have ruined my career but I guess God has second chances always. I used to hurt and hate myself for what I did but now I came to realize I have genuine problem and my brain is not like others therefore I shouldn't compare myself with others. I have started loving myself although I want to get rid of my condition.
I am from India. I am a Law Student. I speak Hindi English and Malayalam. I am a Catholic (I respect all faiths and love everyone).
My daydreams are mostly about 'meri naukri aur meri chokri' (my job and my girl). I dream of getting a good job and then being with a good girl. Both of which I don't have at present. I am about to be 21.
Check out my story 'I too had a half girlfriend' to see how my daydreams are like.
Post by thechakravarty on Jan 12, 2022 8:24:28 GMT
I too had a Half Girlfriend by The Chakravarty part 1
Half Girlfriend: A term used in India to refer to a girl who is your best friend and both of you have attraction towards each other but due to some societal reasons you know that you both can't get married and therefore are unable to give commitment for marriage to each other. You confide everything in her and she does the same. Yet at the end of the day you just remain friends. No sexual relationship.
1) Natasha Jain was a 1st Year Law Student. I was in 3rd Year. My grades had fallen miserably low. I had lost friends one after the other. I Got an internship in a mediocre law firm. There she was. She is gifted. She had got into the law firm in the first year itself. There she equipped me with various legal skills. We became good friends. She had a very bossy attitude, didn't have many friends; family relations were also very strained. Her alcoholic army dad used to shout at her. I needed someone to talk to in my life. She needed the same. We decided to be friends. Everyday we started talking.
2) From UAE exchange we shifted to Qatar Natural Gas company. She was a senior to me in the company. Now I was in 4th Year, she is in 2nd . It was the last semester of that year. Law School had opened after the pandemic. We had a combined mess. Our friendship grew stronger. We used to share each and everything. I shared with her more than I shared with my family members or other friends. She did the same.
3) We used to get free travel in Qatar Airways (mostly first and business class). She knew that I was religious. She used to call me Cutiya (Cute+Cuss word in hindi). We both confessed that we both had a crush on each other. She was ready for being in a relationship but I was not. She was a Half Telugu Jain and a Half Punjabi Sikh and I was a Malayali Catholic. I was very particular to marry a kattar (devout, harcore) catholic girl. She knew this yet she didn't break our friendship.
4)She also confessed that she had masturbated once or twice fantasizing me. She was a fan of Vijay Deverakonda. I got further elated in the company and had become a loyal servant of the prince who owned the majority of the shares and controlled the company. I started making contacts with big wigs in business and finance. I took the help of my classmate's father and prevented a hostile takeover of the firm. She became very much impressed by this. I got a further promotion. She also got promoted.
5)Now I am in my final year and she is I her Third year. We decided to give treat in J.W. Marriott. There I met a waitress who used to visit my brother's church and I gave her a cake especially for her visually challenged son Ethan. I told my friends you can just enjoy the drinks but not to get drunk from my money (because getting intoxicated is a sin in the Catholic faith), she retorted saying that they can get drunk on her money after reaching the limit of intoxication. We all laughed. I told my friends the essential role that Jesus and Natasha played in my life to get me where I am. In 3rd year I was worried whether I would get campus placement. Now when the time has come 5th Year I do not even care about placements. I have got a job which pays way more than law firms. My friends are a bit jealous of the same.
Post by thechakravarty on Jan 12, 2022 8:26:06 GMT
'I too had a half girlfriend' part 2
6) They are also jealous of my friendship with Natasha. I do not allow Natasha to be in relationship with any of my friends. I donate 1/10th of my salary to charity. I found a charity in Bangalore who takes care of the mentally disabled. There I found a girl named Maria who did her MBBS from AIIMS Delhi and was doing her Masters in Nueroscience. Even though she could have made a lot of money, she chose to serve the forsaken ones. The prince of Qatar is impressed by my charity works and gives liberally whenever I ask for a sum of money. He has confidence in the decisions taken by me.
7) I asked Maria about her future family plans to which she responded that she will live her entire life in Bangalore and cannot come to Qatar with me. Otherwise she found in me a good husband candidate.
8) I and Natasha took a flat near our college on rent because our roommates were fed up with constant calls and talking about our business. We worked from there after college hours. I also give some of the income to my father to buy properties in my hometown. Similarly, I also spend money running ships and cruise boats.
9)Natasha is a party hard girl while I don't touch alcohol. I regularly save her from getting into trouble in parties in Qatar and save her from bad guys trying to take advantage of her stupor. I bring her to her flat and lie outside her in a cot or bench because my catholic values prevent me from sleeping in a woman's house who is not my wife. She is indebted for all the help that I do for her and the same is the case with me. She helps me with my work. One day Prince organized football online gaming match (FIFA) for all the members and I and Natasha were in one team. I was holding controls of running on four sides while she handled shoots and kicks. She is very accommodative to disability.
10) Natasha had a strained relationship with her family. Once while travelling in flight I told her about the message of forgiveness and asked her to forgive her army Dad and family members. She went to her family who stayed in Vishakapatnam and asked forgiveness to her dad, mom and brother and wept before them. Seeing this unusual situation her dad wept with her.
11) Once her family had come to Bangalore. Natasha asked me to dine with them. I hesitated since it felt like I was being perceived as Natasha's boyfriend. But then she assured me that we are just best friends and nothing more than that. I had lunch with her family and reiterated to them that we are just friends.
12) Natasha has bought a Harley Davidson and I am the first person to ride with her. She is an excellent rider and we go bike riding with our friends. Nowadays I wear thwab and Qatari dress to work in online meetings and while spending weekends in Qatar. I am in 5th year and I get a long weekend starting from Thursday afternoon. The prince has gifted me with an Arabic horse which I am learning to ride. I now a have good body with flat tummy and nice muscles. Natasha and I sit everyday for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner and she takes all the sweets and unhealthy things away from my plate. She is the reason I got a good-shaped body.
13) The best thing that I like about Natasha is her sense of clothing. I confessed to her that even though she uses a lot of cuss words, she is still a good indian girl because she always wears traditional Indian dress unlike other girls in law firm. I am a traditional Catholic so I love girls wearing such sober clothes. She knows this and continues to wear this type of dresses. She on the other hand says I have every trait of a cool boy except that I don't use cuss words and more importantly I talk like a kid, I should instead talk in a hard voice like that of men.
14) We again confessed that we are attracted to each other. She once again asked whether I can be in relationship with her. She doesn't mind me being religious but she doesn't want to be religious. I on the other hand want a religious woman as my wife who would help me trust in God in tough times and raise our kids as religious. Therefore, I once again refused her. At this point my friends are shouting at me and asking what a fool I am. One of them asks can he date her to which I shout back at him. I do not want her to be with my friends because I don't want her to disclose my secrets and I can't see my friends getting her and her wealth. I told her that she can date anyone except my friends.
15)In Qatar, there is filipino named Jean who works in our company. She is a protestant but she had a crush on me and said this to Natasha. However, I refused her because she was a protestant but also because she was not an Indian. In our dinner talks Natasha says that I am not that cool or good-looking that I go on rejecting one girl after another. After that she asked me whether we could be this close once we get married to others. We both remained silent because we knew the answer was 'no' and this made both of us anxious.
16) Finally Natasha introduced me to her flatmate in Qatar named Joanna. She is a very good-looking girl, and a syro-malankara Catholic, while I was a syro-malabar Catholic. She was doing nursing and was very religious and wanted to raise kids in her rite and church because it was becoming a very small minority. I agreed because she was a Catholic at the end of the day. Her father has a business of petroleum goods and petrochemicals, so he too approved of me. She finally said yes to me and thus I became a committed fellow.
17) Natasha gave me a tight hug and joyously yelled when I gave her this news. But I could see in her eyes that she was broken because she had lost me. We had bet that we would find a spouse for each other. She did her job and now it was my turn. I told her that I will soon find a suitable jain guy for her.